Monday, March 5, 2007

Mother knows best

The other day, Jacob and I were sitting in the big blue/green (the actual color is a matter of some debate) chair working on some homework. The topic turned to math. Jacob told me, "Ms. Meyer knows math the best." I told Jake that I was no math slob either. "Nope. Ms. Meyer knows the best at math. She knows a lot of science too, but not as much as Dad. Dad's the best at science." Feeling a little disgruntled, I asked Jacob what I knew best. "Me. You know the best about me."

4 comments:

Nicki said...

That is the sweetest thing I have heard all day.

Katie Alender said...

Very cute. Save this up, so when he's in high school and wants help with math, you can refer him back to that teacher.

Geri said...

That is awesome! What a wonderful thing to hear!

Laura said...

Awwww.....:) Forget the math & science, I think I'd rather be an expert on my kid. So sweet.