Thursday, April 12, 2007

13 crafty projects for this year

  1. Socks for my MIL - one almost finished! I had to rip aout and restart. Bummer.
  2. Socks for my mother - yarn bought, pattern being contemplated
  3. Curtains for my kitchen and backroom - fabric has been sitting in the basement for three years
  4. Quilt for my daughter - about 1/3rd of the way finished
  5. Bulletin board for my kitchen wall - in the planning stages
  6. Ipod sock for Heatherly - a nice quick project that will be fun
  7. Socks for me - I deserve a treat
  8. Chinese brocade evening bag - I bought the fabric on a whim
  9. Shopping bag knit from plastic shopping bags - quick, fun, and if I like it then I might make a bunch for Christmas presents
  10. A tree skirt - I've been dealing with a cheap crappy small one for too long.
  11. New window treatment for the living room - I hate those vertical blinds and don't know how to clean them.
  12. Sweater for my daughter - hopefully I'll finish it before she outgrows it! Oh well, I can always give it to a friend.
  13. A hat for Jake for next winter - he's outgrown the last one.

No comments: